LeadAmigo (www.leadamigo.com) is an innovative lead gen platform for home service contractors, primarily disaster restoration contractors. We connect business owners with home owners who are looking for services and they pay only when they get a lead from a qualified customer.
Our pay per lead program is the first of it’s kind and is intuitive with our AMIGO lead dashboard, which makes the process of receiving and selling leads seamless, quick and productive.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking people who will bring a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor every day. If you feel you are a good fit for one of the available positions, please respond with a resume and cover letter describing your past experience, your interest in the job, and what makes you stand apart from other applicants.
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include:
A guerrilla sensibility, an appetite for risk, a big thinker:
- LeadAmigo needs someone with experience but who is still open-minded enough to be innovative. In other words, we need someone who knows a lot, but knows he or she doesn’t know it all.
- High competitive metabolism and strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Team attitude: a history of respect for all colleagues.